Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Book our combo Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte. Make the most of your stay in Granada in just one day.
Our expert local guides will first walk you around the Alhambra, making sure the group avoids queues and waiting times.
Later on the same day, as the sun goes down, the walking tour will continue visiting the two best-known and charming areas of Granada: the Albaicin and Sacromonte.
Our trained tourism professionals are ready to share all their knowledge and passion with you. They will even tell you where to take the best photos 😉
This combo tour will give you a thorough understanding of Granada and its history. Are you ready to enjoy while learning?
Reduced groups of maximum 12 participants.
Minimum booking 2 participants.
Around 5 hours.
Entrance fee for the Alhambra & Generalife Monumental Complex.
Public transport to the Albaicin.
A drink and a tapa.
Alhambra tour: Big explicative map at the Generalife Pavilion, next to the tickets office.
Albaicin and Sacromonte tour: CICERONE Customer Center-Shop. Calle San Jerónimo, 10.
100% of the amount paid will be refunded if the reservation is canceled with 8 days (or more) before the day of the service.
No refund will be possible if the cancellation occurs between 0 and 7 days before or if the customer is not present the day of service.
Requests for cancellation or modification must be made through a message from the booking page MiReservaOnline.es.
The Alhambra, World Heritage Site, is a must-see for anyone travelling to Andalusia or Spain but we are offering you a different experience in the company of our fully-qualified professional guides.
Get all your senses ready for the unforgettable moments you’ll enjoy. Places are very limited due to the size of our premium small groups, so please book early before they sell out.
After some time to relax or to enjoy the city on your own, the second part of your walking tour will start, always on the late afternoon, so the group will have the opportunity to enjoy spectacular views of the Alhambra as the sun goes down from several viewpoints.
Thanks to our local guides, heritage experts, the maze of streets in the Albaicin district will unfold their mysteries. The Moorish origins of the area will become clearly visible.
The last part of the visit takes us to the Sacromonte area. The gypsies who accompanied the armies of the Catholic Kings settled in the area after conquering the city and their spirit and traditions continue to inhabit the zambras dancing and singing, still performed in their cave homes in the district.
We save the best for last, by joining our premium small group, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a nice chat with the guide while savoring a drink with a tapa, our most known local tradition.