Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Take the opportunity to visit the Alhambra on a unique guided night tour to the Nasrid Palaces. The reduced size of our groups allow participants to move freely in the palace rooms and observe the decorations in detail, appreciating the calm and delicate tranquility that emanates from the stuccoed walls.
Reduced groups of maximum 6 participants.
Minimum booking 2 people
Nasrid Palaces guided night tour
Nasrid Palaces entrance fee and guided tour.
Big explicative map at the Generalife Pavilion, next to the tickets office.
From April 1st to October 14th: Tuesday to Saturday, at 21:30.
From October 15th to March 31th: Friday and Saturday, at 19:30.
100% of the amount paid will be refunded if the reservation is canceled with 8 days (or more) before the day of the service.
No refund will be possible if the cancellation occurs between 0 and 7 days before or if the customer is not present the day of service.
Requests for cancellation or modification must be made through a message from the booking page MiReservaOnline.es.
Enter the mysteries and enchantment of the Thousand and One Nights in the Nasrid city of the Alhambra. Its patios, when lit by the moonlight, are the perfect setting to bring the legends and romances of the past to life and for new ones to begin.
Visiting the Palaces of the Alhambra at night, lit only by the stars, it’s a magical experience only a lucky few can enjoy. At the same time, to join one of our very small groups of up to six participants will give you the feeling of being on your own. Do not miss any part of this incredible Alhambra tour, with the help of our professional guides, heritage experts.
Walking its beautiful scented patios, visiting its ornate halls and discovering its secrets in moonlight is without doubt a once in a lifetime experience that will make the most of your visit to Granada.