Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Would you like to have an exclusive and unforgettable experience unveiling the marvels of the Alhambra? Book your Alhambra private tour with us: guaranteed tickets, no access problems, crowds, queues or waiting times.
Visit this wonderful palace at your own pace: alone with your partner, family or friends. Wouldn’t you rather decide to slow down at the points you find the most interesting?
This is the tour for you.
Pour l’information en français, cliquez ici
Private tour of maximal 6 people.
Minimum booking 2 people.
Tour languagesEnglish, Spanish and French
Around 2,5- 3 hours
Entrance fee for the Alhambra & Generalife Monumental Complex
Big explicative map at the Generalife Pavilion, next to the tickets office
No departures: December 25th 2019, January 1st 2020 and those days the Alhambra and Generalife Trust would decide not to open for reasons beyond our control
Booking deadline: 4 days before the tour
Email for reservatios: email@example.com
100% of the amount paid will be refunded if the reservation is canceled with 8 days (or more) before the day of the service.
No refund will be possible if the cancellation occurs between 0 and 7 days before or if the customer is not present the day of service.
Requests for cancellation or modification must be made through a message from the booking page MiReservaOnline.es.
It would be a shame to miss out on some of the Alhambra insights, stories and locations, just because you’ve chosen the wrong tour. You can enjoy Spain’s most visited monument with one of our professional Granada guides; just for you. Ask all the questions you need, decide on the pace according to your interests and take the best memories home with you.
There‘s so much more to the Alhambra than just the gardens and palaces. It’s the finest testament of the artistic, cultural and scientific advances that Al-Andalus achieved during its final period. This is why it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984 and it has been a treasured destination for millions of travellers from all over the world for hundreds of years.
On top of its fantastic hillside that looks out over the city and plains of Granada, adorned with beautiful scented gardens and crowned by the most exquisite palaces, the Alhambra watches the centuries and the people who inhabit them drift by.
Book our Alhambra private tour, a highly recommended and exclusive experience.